CRP Process for I.T. Help Desk
- Departments will receive an email in April requesting that they verify their rosters.
- Departments will receive email instructions on how to place their CRP orders.
- Once eligible participants are contacted they will use the CRP Order Form to place an order until October 31. The CRP Order Form includes a CRP Checklist which tells technicians what data and programs to back up.
- If the CRP order includes cost sharing with the department, the department must print, sign and send the order to [email protected] within two weeks of order placement. If the order includes an e-quote or proposal the order must be sent to [email protected] within two weeks of the e-quote or proposal creation.
- If the CRP order does not include cost sharing, the department head, director, or vice president must send an email within a week of the order if they do not approve of the order submitted.
- Help Desk staff will deliver the computer when the participant is ready. Help Desk staff will collect the old CRP machine at the time of delivery.
- Questions regarding computer orders, delivery, or placement should be directed to [email protected].edu.